Farm at Bear Creek offers the following attributes:
- Convenient access to surrounding amenities via Cascade Palmetto Hwy, South Fulton Parkway and Interstate 85.
- Approximately 15 miles from Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, the world's busiest airport that employs more than 63,000 people.
- Located in South Fulton, the 5th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new Single Family Detached ("SFD") house sales.
- There are only 2,733 vacant developed lots ("VDLs") in the market, which is the lowest VDLs since 2003.
- Located in the Langston Hughes High School district where new detached homes had a sales price of $331,000 through 1Q22.
- The Property is currently zoned AG-1 and is a working cattle farm.
- A sewer pump station is located south-east of the property and may be accessed via future easements.
- Approximately 65 acres are in pasture.
- Over 3,500 feet of paved road frontage on Cascade Palmetto Hwy and Rivertown Road.
This is an opportunity to develop and build in a large master planned community to meet the immediate and growing housing needs for this market.