Highway 369 offers the following attributes:
- Lake Lanier, a 38,000 acre reservoir, offers water sports, boating, fishing, hiking and camping.
- About 10 miles away, Sawnee Mountain Preserve is set on 963 acres which provides passive greenspace with picnic shelters, a playground, an outdoor theater, visitor center, and numerous foot trails along the slopes of Sawnee Mountain.
- Located in Forsyth County, one of the top selling counties for new single family detached ("SFD") houses in all of the 23 county Metro Atlanta area.
- Highway 369 is served by an excellent school system. The elementary, middle and high schools are all rated at least 4 out of 5 stars.
- Located in the newly constructed East Forsyth High School district.
- Of the remaining VDLs in Forsyth County, 63% are located in an active subdivision controlled by a builder.
- Currently zoned both R1R (residential) and CBD (commercial).