Flatbottom Road offers the following attributes:
- Less than 2 miles from Downtown Ball Ground, the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, known for its unique shops, restaurants, historic homes and recreation.
- Just east of the property, the McGraw Ford Wildlife Management Area is a 2,255-acre property that offers opportunity to hunt, observe wildlife, fish and more. This is located on the Etowah River, a 164-milelong waterway that rises northwest of Dahlonega and is filled with north Georgia beauty.
- Located in Cherokee County, one of the top selling counties for new single family detached ("SFD") houses in all of the 23 county Metro Atlanta area.
- Flatbottom Road is served by an excellent school system. The elementary, middle and high schools are all rated at least 4 out of 5 stars.
- Located in the Creekview High School district, which has a new SFD average price of $634,000. As of 3Q22, there is a 21.0 months supply of vacant developed lots ("VDLs").
- Of the remaining VDLs in Creekview High School market, 65% are located in an active subdivision controlled by a builder.