The Opportunity is zoned R-A, Residential Agricultural in Douglas County. The zoning will accommodate one (1) single family development. If a prospective purchaser wanted to build multiple homes the land would need to be subdivided. The minimum county approved acreage is three (3) acres per lot.
*All rezoning/ variances will need to go through the county.
- The Site boasts 606' of road frontage on W Banks Mill Road. The road is asphalt and maintained by the County.
- The Property is currently being used for recreational purpose. The Site is a great habitat for varying wildlife. The Land offers a stream, creek, and utility easement creating a good opportunity for successful hunts.
- The Opportunity provides 970' of creek frontage on Billy Creek. The water feature is spring fed and offers a varying flow depending on the season and weather.
- The Land extends mature hardwoods and light pine. The undergrowth is minimal making the entire property easy to navigate by foot.
- The Land offers a topographic lay that can service single family development- recreational use- and/ or investment opportunity.
The Property offers an abundance of privacy and seclusion all while being close to commercial opportunity and interstate. This is a versatile property that is ready for recreation or a dream home.