94± acres on Ramah Church Road in Lamar County, Georgia. The Tobesofkee Creek flows through the rear of the property.
The property is located on Ramah Church Road, 1.5 of miles south of Ramah Church Road and Highway 18.
- Located less than 12 miles from Interstate 75, with convenient access to Atlanta and Macon.
- Located within 15 minutes of downtown Barnesville and downtown Forsyth.
- Gordon College is located in the city of Barnesville, with enrollment around 5,000 students.
- The Tobesofkee Creek flows through the rear of the property.
- Some areas of the property are already cleared and could be turned into pasture for cattle or horses.
- Multiple lake sites on the property.
- Majority of property was planted with pines in 2014.