The 87.9 acres on Martin Lane in Forsyth County, GA is served by the West Forsyth High School District and close to Lake Lanier and Sawnee Mountain Preserve.
The 87.9 acres is located at the end of Martin Lane in Forsyth County, Georgia. The address for the Property is 4345 Martin Lane, Cumming, GA 30028.
- Lake Lanier, a 38,000 acre reservoir, is located approximately 7 miles from the Property and offers water sports, boating, fishing, hiking and camping.
- Less than four miles away, Sawnee Mountain Preserve is set on 963 acres which provides passive greenspace with picnic shelters, a playground, an outdoor theater, visitor center, and numerous foot trails along the slopes of Sawnee Mountain.
- The Property is served by sanitary sewer with a sewer manhole located near the northern property line.
- Located in Forsyth County, the second-best selling county for new single family detached (“SFD”) houses in all of the 23 county Metro Atlanta area.
- Martin Lane is served by an excellent school system. The elementary, middle and high schools are all rated at least 4 out of 5 stars.
- Located in the West Forsyth High School district, which captured 21% of all SFD sales in Forsyth County through 3Q17. As of 4Q17, there is a 25.3 month supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”).
- Of the remaining VDLs in the West Forsyth High School market, nearly 70% are located in an active subdivision controlled by a builder.