The property is 8.47 acres on Trickum Road for a residential community composed of single family detached (“SFD”) houses in Cobb County, Georgia. Close to Town Center at Cobb and I-75 as well as a new restaurant and shopping development, Sandy Plains Marketplace.
The Property is just northeast of the City of Marietta in Cobb County, Georgia. The address for the property is 3280 Trickum Rd, Marietta, GA 30066.
- Less than 5 miles from Interstate 75, offering convenient access to the interstate via the Canton Rd Connector interchange.
- Excellent location with plenty of retail nearby the Property, including the new development currently under construction, Sandy Plains Marketplace, which includes a Publix Greenwise, Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, Jim ‘N Nicks BBQ, a barbershop, dentist, and more.
- Town Center at Cobb is approximately 5 miles away, offering over 1.2 million square feet of retail.
- Located in Cobb County, the 5th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new house sales.
- The elementary, middle, and high school that serve Trickum Road are all rated at least 4 out of 5 stars, according to SchoolDigger.com.
- Located in the Sprayberry High School District which has a mere 15.1 month supply of VDLs, meaning land will need to be developed in order to meet the housing demand.