Bowers Farm is less than 1.5 miles from I-75 and 2 miles from Downtown McDonough. Located in the Eagle's Landing High School district in Henry County, the 4th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new house sales. The property allows for a large development offering a prime opportunity to enter into or expand within this market.
- Less than 1.5 miles from Interstate 75, offering convenient access to the interstate via the Jonesboro Road interchange.
- Downtown McDonough is approximately 2 miles away, offering dining, retail and entertainment.
- Located in Henry County, the 4th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new house sales. The months of supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) is currently 32.3.
- Located in the Eagle’s Landing High School district which currently has new detached houses selling for $241,000.
- The district has only a 19.9 month supply of VDLs, meaning land will need to be developed in order to meet the housing demand.
- Potential to rezone property to a zoning that will increase the density of the development and additional potential on Jonesboro road for commercial zoning.
- With 71.2 acres, the property allows for a large development offering a prime opportunity to enter into or expand within this market.