Highway 9 offers flexible T-5 zoning for up to 14 units per acre and the property is designed for 78 townhouse pads. Excellent access to GA 400, the Alpharetta job base and numerous amenities on Windward Parkway. In 2020, the average price of a townhouse in the Cambridge High School district was $890,000.
The property is located at the intersection of Highway 9 and Deerfield Parkway in Milton, GA.
- Flexible T-5 zoning allows up to 14 unites per acre. Duplexes are allowed by right and townhouses are allowed via a special-use permit.
- Property is designed for 78 townhouse pads that are 24' by 50'.
- Excellent access to GA 400, the Alpharetta job base and numerous amenities on Windward Parkway.
- Avalon and Downtown Alpharetta are located nearby, offering an array of dining, retail and entertainment.
- All of the schools that serve Highway 9, the Property, are rated at least 4 out of 5 stars.
- In 2020, the average price of a new townhouse in the Cambridge High School District was $890,000.
- The Cambridge High School district has a mere 10.0 months supply of attached vacant developed lots.