7+ acres planned for 140 age-restricted apartments and 300 continuing care retirement center (CCRC) units in Deerfield Township in Forsyth County, GA.
Deerfield Township is located at the intersection of McGinnis Ferry Road and Bethany Bend in Alpharetta, Forsyth County, Georgia.
- Strong demographics in terms of income, population and age for the intended use.
- Excellent location with Alpharetta mailing address and convenient access to the many retail and other supporting amenities along Windward Parkway and Highway 9.
- Excellent access to GA 400 Highway via Windward Pkwy or McFarland Pkwy.
- Additional access will be available upon the completion of the McGinnis Ferry/GA 400 interchange in 2020.
- Nearby shopping and entertainment venues including Avalon, Downtown Alpharetta, and Verizon Amphitheater.
- Deerfield Township is zoned for the intended use.
- The property has minimal development cost as all utilities are available and the Property is rough-graded and detention is already provided.