South Shelby Lane is 62.8 acres planned for 86 single-family detached lots in Douglas County. Convenient to I-20 with a possible annexation into Hampton Mill subdivision.
South Shelby Lane is located approximately 2.5 miles to the south of the Interstate 20/Chapel Hill Road intersection in Douglas County, Georgia. The address for the neighboring property is 4075 S. Shelby Lane, Douglasville, GA 30135 (for reference).
- Convenient location approximately 3 miles from Interstate 20, providing access via the Chapel Hill Road interchange.
- Excellent access to surrounding retail amenities including downtown Douglasville, Arbor Place Mall and Sweetwater Creek State Park.
- Increasing housing demand in Douglas County: annual closings are up 41% in the last 4 quarters.
- The highest priced high school district for new single-family detached (“SFD”) homes in all of Douglas County - Chapel Hill High School.
- Limited supply of houses in the Chapel Hill market, with only a 7.3 month supply.
- Property is zoned for single-family lots with a minimum lot width of 80’. Sewer and water available on site.
- Possible annexation into the Hampton Mill subdivision. This was originally the future phase but was not annexed. Hampton Mall is served by a swimming pool and tennis courts.