60 Developed Single Family Detached Lots in Carter Grove Plantation, Cartersville, Bartow County
Carter Grove Plantation is located on Old Alabama Road in Cartersville, Bartow County, Georgia. The entrance to the subdivision is on Carter Grove Blvd.
- Located approximately 5 miles west of Interstate 75.
- Located in the city limits of Cartersville and in close proximity of Downtown Cartersville which offers an array of dining, entertainment, retail and rich history.
- Numerous recreational amenities nearby with the 12,000 acre Lake Allatoona, Red Top Mountain State Park, 250 acre Sam Smith Park, Etowah Indian Mounds Historic Site, Etowah River and Woodland Hills Golf Club at Carter Grove.
- LakePoint Sports Complex, one of the world’s largest and most unique destinations for travel sports, is located approximately four miles from the subdivision.
- Through the second quarter of 2017, Bartow County had a total of 131 new detached sales, which is an increase of 33% from 2Q16. The price also increased 21% through 2Q17, bringing the new average sale price to $247,000. Annual starts for this same time period increased 38%.
- Accordingly, in the Cartersville High School district, the average price of a new SFD house is $275,000, representing an 18.5% increase from 2016. The Cartersville HS district captured 32% of new detached sales in Bartow County through 2Q17.
- Carter Grove Plantation is the largest under development community (developed lots and future lots) in Metro Atlanta. The community is currently served by two tennis courts, a clubhouse, and a swimming pool. The community, upon build out, will have over 650 acres of green space, and Cartersville School owns 60 acres for future school sites.
- Largest developed lot deal in Bartow County, offering a prime opportunity for a builder to establish a presence in this rapidly growing market.