Wildwood - Phase 2 is 60+ acres planned for 170 single family detached lots in Covington, Newton County. The Wildwood subdivision is already established and is served by a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, lake, and extensive landscaping along the boulevard entrance.
Wildwood is located on Highway 142 in the city of Covington in Newton County, Georgia. It is approximately 2 miles south of Interstate 20 from the Highway 142 interchange. The address is Scenic Parkway, Covington, Georgia 30014.
- Excellent location situated approximately 2 miles south of Interstate 20 at the Highway 142 interchange.
- Downtown Covington is about 1.5 miles to the northwest of Wildwood and offers retail, entertainment and dining options.
- Covington Town Center and Covington Plaza are two other major projects currently in development that will serve the studio when they open.
- The supply of Vacant Developed Lots (“VDLs”) continues to decrease quarter after quarter in Newton County and the Eastside High School market.
- Wildwood subdivision is already established and is served by a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, lake, and extensive landscaping along the boulevard entrance.
- The Eastside Trail is also located adjacent to the subdivision, which is a 2.5 mile paved, multi-use trail.