The 57+ acres on Gravel Springs Road in Gwinnett County, Georgia is suited for townhouse lots as well as commercial potential. It is convenient to the Mall of Georgia and I-85 and served by the Mountain View High School district.
The Property is located at 2889 Gravel Springs Road, Buford, GA 30519 in Gwinnett County, Georgia. It is less than 2 miles from the Mall of Georgia and the I-85/Buford Drive interchange.
- Property was rezoned years ago to RTH and C2. The RTH is planned for 140 townhouses.
- Excellent demographics in a 1,3 and 5-mile radius.
- Prime opportunity for a builder to establish a presence in the rapidly growing Gwinnett County market.
- The Interstate 85/Buford Dr. interchange is located approximately 2 miles away, providing convenient access to nearby amenities and the I-85 job market.
- A new interchange is set to be completed in 2020 to allow an exit from I-85 to Gravel Springs Rd approximately 0.6 miles away from the property.
- Property is in a great school system in which the elementary, middle and high school are all rated at least 4 out of 5 stars.
- Mall of Georgia is a super-regional shopping mall which provides over 200 stores and services and is just over 1 mile from the Property.
- Located in the Mountain View High School district where the average price of a newly constructed house that was sold in 2018 was $311,000.
- There is a very limited supply of VDLs in Gwinnett County and the Mountain View High School market. Accordingly, raw land must be developed into lots to meet the housing demand.