Ozora Bend is a 54.79 acre parcel planned for single family detached lots.
Ozora Bend is located at 1200 Ozora Road, Loganville, GA 30052.
- Prime opportunity for a builder to establish a presence in the rapidly growing Gwinnett County market.
- Situated approximately 1 mile from Harbins Park, a 1,960 acre park loaded with amenities such as a playground, pavilions, dog park area, a lake, a 1.5 mile paved trail, baseball and football fields, and much more.
- Tribble Mill Park is a 713 acre park around the same distance away which offers many of the same amenities as Harbins Park.
- Located in Gwinnett’s best-selling Archer High School district where the average price of a newly constructed house sold through the second quarter of 2017 was $280,000, representing a 5% increase in average sale price from the previous year.
- From 2015 to 2016, the number of newly constructed houses sold in the Archer High School district increased 50%.
- Conveniently located approximately 7 miles from the City of Lawrenceville, the county seat in Gwinnett which offers retail, dining and entertainment.