54 acres for a single family detached residential community on Thurman Road in Henry County. Existing home and barns on the property with 70% being in pastures. Potential to rezone property to a zoning that will increase the density of the development.
Thurman Road is located approximately 5 miles east of Interstate 675 at the Forest Pkwy interchange in Henry County, Georgia. The address for the 54± acres is 548 Thurman Rd, Stockbridge, GA 30281.
- Approximately 5 miles from Interstate 75 and Interstate 675, offering convenient access to the job markets in this corridor as well as an easy commute to Atlanta.
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is located just over 10 miles away and is the world’s busiest airport that employs over 55,000 people.
- Located in Henry County, the 4th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new house sales. The months of supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) has decreased over 34% in the last year.
- Potential to rezone property to a zoning that will increase the density of the development.
- Existing home and barns on the property with 70% being in pastures.
- Almost 2,000 feet of paved road frontage.