52 Developed Single Family Detached Lots in the Estates at Hurricane Pointe subdivision.
The Estates at Hurricane Pointe is located between the Chattahoochee River and Highway 166 on Capps Ferry Road. Capps Ferry Road turns into South Fulton Parkway which intersects Interstate 285. The subdivision entrance is on Capps Ridge Ln, Douglasville, GA 30135.
- Located approximately 25 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the world’s busiest airport with over 55,000 jobs.
- The subdivision is located just north of Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club, which is 1,100 acres with over 1.5 miles of frontage on the Chattahoochee River. The property is the first designated Beretta Sporting Resort in the world and one of only two Beretta trident clay courses in the world.
- Located in the Alexander High School district where the average price of a newly constructed house that was sold in the first quarter of 2017 was $317,000, representing an 11.6% increase in average sale price from 2016.
- The Estates at Hurricane Pointe is served by an excellent school system. The elementary, middle and high schools are all rated at least 4 out of 5 stars. South Douglas Elementary is a top 100 elementary school in the state.
- Large 1+ acre lots, with a minimum lot width of 150’.
- The average price of newly constructed house in the subdivision is $436,000.