The 4.49 acres on Hwy 27 S/Lowell Road is comprised of two parcels with multiple exit and entry points, close to amenities and retail, and zoned and ideal for a commercial/retail establishment.
The 4.49 acres on HWY 27 is located in Carrollton, GA. The Opportunity offers frontage on HWY 27 S and Lowell Road. The site is approximately 7 miles south from Downtown Carrollton and 5 miles north of Roopville. The location is convenient to grocery and other retail/ commercial amenities.
- The Site is comprised of two parcels of land. Parcel 1 offers frontage on Hwy 27 S and Lowell Road and is 2.65 acres in size. Parcel 2 offers frontage on Hwy 27 and is 1.84 acres in size.
- The Property offers a total of 676’ of road frontage on Hwy 27 and 276’ of frontage on Lowell Road.
- The Land offers a level topography with multiple entry/ exit points- road frontage on two active road systems– and good drainage. Said characteristics are conducive to a wide variety of commercial opportunity.
- The Property is currently zoned C– Commercial in Carroll County and current class shall be in effect for the next ten years according to the Carroll County Planning and Zoning office.
- According to The Georgia Department of Transportations Traffic Analysis and Data Application the Property offers a daily traffic count of 16,000 units per day with 10% being large trucks.
- With all of the land characteristics– surrounding amenities/ retail– frontage off major corridor which connects the city of Carrollton and Lagrange- and a good job market the Property is an excellent opportunity for a commercial/ retail establishment.