Reeves Creek is a 436-acre project along Interstates 75 and 675 in Henry County, Georgia. As the last significant undeveloped
property in unincorporated Henry County with frontage on Interstate 75, Henry County is negotiating an Agreement of Understanding with Forrest Development Group, Inc. (“FDG”) to develop the property into a mixed-use development that will include the following components:
a 80,000 SF Convention Center, a 10,000 seat arena, office, commercial, hotels, retail, medical, townhouses, multifamily, single family, cottage homes, and assisted living. We are presenting the residential components of this project.
Reeves Creek is located in north Henry County, just south of where I-75 and I-675 merge. Reeves Creek will have direct access to Highway 138 (Lake Spivey Parkway) and Flippen Road.
- Located in north Henry County providing excellent access to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and Atlanta.
- Unique mixed-use environment.
- Excellent access to I-75 and I-675.
- Strong demand for all types of residential housing in the area.
- All project infrastructure (including sewer capacity) will be put in place by FDG.
- Potential to increase access via addition of a half diamond interchange on I-75 at Walt Stephens Road.
- Convenient access to nearby amenities in Downtown McDonough and over 1.5 million square feet of retail in South Point, Henry Town Center, and McDonough Marketplace.