The 43 acres on Bold Springs Road in Gwinnett County is primed for single-family detached lots. It is located 8 miles from downtown Lawrenceville with an array of dining, retail and entertainment. It is served by the Archer High School district and close to Harbins Park and Tribble Mill County Park.
The Property is located at 2688 Bold Springs Road, Dacula, GA 30019 in Gwinnett County, Georgia. Parcel ID number: 5-326-005.
- Located in Gwinnett’s best-selling Archer High School district where the average price of a newly constructed house sold through 1Q20 was $325,000. There is currently a 19.1 month supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) in this market, and 89% of the remaining VDLs are in subdivisions with an active builder.
- Approximately 8 miles from Downtown Lawrenceville, offering an array of dining, retail, and entertainment.
- Surrounded by favorable zonings, allowing the potential to rezone the property to an OSC zoning for maximum density.
- Property is in a great school system in which all schools are highly rated.
- Gwinnett County is planning a nearby 2,000 acre research park in Dacula that could create as many as 10,000 new jobs.
- Situated less then 2 mile from Harbins Park, a 1,960 acre park loaded with amenities such as a playground, pavilions, dog park area, a lake, a 1.5 mile paved trail, baseball and football fields, and much more. Also, Tribble Mill County Park is a 713 acre park approximately the same distance away which offers many of the same amenities as Harbins Park.