Winchester at West Village is a 4.29 acre site in Cobb County, Georgia that currently houses Winchester Office Park, a 52,500 square foot class C office development that contains 4 buildings. The property is ideally suited for redevelopment into a mid-density multifamily project and has been laid out by Dwell Design Studios for 325 multifamily units.
Winchester at West Village is located just north of the intersection of Atlanta Road and Interstate 285 (1250 Winchester Parkway) in Cobb County, Georgia.
- Convenient access to the Northwest and Midtown job markets.
- Excellent location with convenient access to Interstate 285 via Atlanta Road.
- Located approximately three miles from SunTrust Park, the new home of the Atlanta Braves, and the Battery, a $400 million entertainment venue surrounding the new stadium.
- The Property is adjacent to Wellstar Vinings Health Park which is scheduled to open in the fall of 2017.
- Multiple entertainment shopping venues including Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre, Cobb Galleria Centre and Cumberland Mall are located a short distance from the Property.
- Unique urban environment created by surrounding developments such as West Village and Ivy Walk that offer retail and dining venues that are conveniently located to serve the Property.
- Highlands of West Village, the apartment component of the West Village development, contains 480 total units that average 1,071 square feet that was constructed in 2007. The project is 93.2% occupied.
- Excellent median household income in the surrounding area to support multifamily rents ($77,894 in the 1-mile radius and $78,645 in the 3-mile radius).