The property on Little Ridge Road is less than 3 miles to I-75 and about 5 miles to Downtown Woodstock. Numerous amenities nearby including Lake Allatoona and The Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta. It is served by the Etowah High School district.
The Property is located at 6143 Little Ridge Road, Acworth, Georgia 30102 in Cherokee County. The parcel IDs are 21N11-026, 21N11-026A and 21N11-029.
- Located less than 3 miles from the Interstate 75/ Highway 92 interchange.
- Located approximately 5 miles from Downtown Woodstock which offers an array of dining, entertainment, retail and history.
- Numerous amenities nearby including Lake Allatoona, offering swimming, boating, fishing and more as well as The Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta offering plenty of retail options.
- Through 1Q21, Cherokee County has a total of 333 new detached sales. The new average sale price was $413,000.
- Accordingly, in the Etowah High School district, the average price of a new SFD house is $348,000. The Etowah High School district captured 14% of the new detached sales in Cherokee County through 1Q21.
- The Etowah High School district has an extremely limited supply of VDLs. There is currently an 8.5 months supply.
- The Property is probably suited for a septic development as sewer would need multiple property easements and possibly a lift station in order to access.
- There is a cell tower and access easement on the property. The cell tower property is a separate parcel and the owner will retain ownership.