397 +/- acres on Knox Bridge Highway in Cherokee County. The property allows for a large development that may consist of multiple price points and offering a prime opportunity to enter into or expand within this market.
The Property is located on Knox Bridge Highway (GA Highway 20) in Cherokee County, Georgia. The address of a parcel next door to the property is 1109 Knox Bridge Highway, White, GA 30184 in Cherokee County.
- Located less than 6 miles east of Interstate 75 at the GA Highway 20 interchange and approximately 8 miles west of Interstate 575 via the GA Highway 20 interchange. Each of these allow convenient access to Downtown Atlanta all the way to the North Georgia Mountains.
- Allatoona Lake, a 12,010 acre reservoir, is located just miles away, offering access to many different amenities such as boating, camping and hiking.
- Located in Cherokee County, the 3rd best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new house sales. The months of supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) has decreased over 9.5% in the last year.
- Served by Cherokee High School which is the best-selling high school district for new SFD product in all of Cherokee County.
- The Cherokee High School district has only a 35.5 month supply of VDLs, meaning land will need to be developed in order to meet the housing demand. Of the remaining VDLs, 77% are in subdivisions controlled by an active builder.
- With 397± acres, the property allows for a large development that may consist of multiple price points and offering a prime opportunity to enter into or expand within this market.