Haddonstone is a 37 developed lot subdivision in south Walton County. The subdivision is a clean-slate subdivision with no existing homes. The lots have a 25,500 sq. ft. minimum lot area with a minimum lot width at BSL of 100’. The future homes will be served by individual on site septic system. The lots are platted in Walton County. The subdivision is completely finished with the front entrance monument in place. Acceptable ratio of slab lots compared to basement lots. 6 Acres of open space which includes a small lake, with 12 of the lots being adjacent to the open space.
Located in the Loganville High School District in south Walton County.
- Located in Walton County, which has seen a 38% YOY increase in new construction closing from 3Q15 to 3Q16.
- Located in the Loganville High School District, which is the top ranked high school in Walton County. The school is currently 4 out of 5 stars and is ranked 80th out of the 420 high schools in the state.
- Loganville High captured 41% of all new sales and has captured the highest % of total sales each of the last six years.
- Clean slate subdivision allowing a builder to build at the price point and product type for the market. It is only one of five clean slate subdivisions in the Loganville High market.
- The entrance for the subdivision has been totally refurbished and re-landscaped.
- 6 Acres of open space which includes a small lake, with 12 of the lots being adjacent to the open space.
- Large 100’ wooded lots.