Gardner Farm is located on Highway 138 in Henry County with convenient access to I-75 and Downtown McDonough which offers many restaurants, shopping and entertainment options. It is served by the Woodland High School district and has potential to rezone property to a zoning that will increase the density of the development and additional potential on Highway 138 for commercial zoning.
Gardner Farm is located at 706 Highway 138, Stockbridge, GA 30281 in Henry County.
- Less than 4 miles from Interstate 75, offering convenient access to the interstate via the Eagles Landing Parkway interchange.
- Downtown McDonough is approximately 7 miles away, offering dining, retail and entertainment.
- Located in Henry County, the 4th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new house sales. The months of supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) is currently 26.6.
- Located in the Woodland High School district which currently has new detached houses selling for $383,000.
- The district has only 358 VDLs, meaning land will need to be developed.
- Potential to rezone property to a zoning that will increase the density of the development and additional potential on Highway 138 for commercial zoning.