34 developed lots and 189+ acres planned for 463 single family detached lots in Wildwood, Newton County. Close to I-20 and Downtown Covington, the Wildwood subdivision is already established and is served by a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, and lake. The Eastside Trail is also adjacent to the property.
Wildwood is located on Highway 142 in the city of Covington in Newton County, Georgia. It is approximately 2 miles south of Interstate 20 from the Highway 142 interchange. The address is Scenic Parkway, Covington, Georgia 30014.
- Excellent location situated approximately 2 miles south of Interstate 20 at the Highway 142 interchange.
- Downtown Covington is about 1.5 miles to the northwest of Wildwood and offers retail, entertainment and dining options.
- Often called the “Hollywood of the South”, as many movies and television shows have been filmed there. Triple Horse Studios is a major film studio located in Covington, and Three Ring Studios is a new film studio currently under construction.
- Covington Town Center and Covington Plaza are two other major projects currently in development that will serve the studio when they open.
- Located in the Newton County Market which annual starts are up 56% and annual closings are up 98%.
- The supply of Vacant Developed Lots (“VDLs”) continues to decrease quarter after quarter in Newton County and the Eastside High School market. More importantly, in the Eastside High School submarket, 65% of all VDLs are in a subdivision with an active builder.
- Wildwood subdivision is already established and is served by a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, and lake. The Eastside Trail is also located adjacent to the subdivision, which is a 2.5 mile paved, multi-use trail.