30 acres on Hwy 42 in Monroe County, Georgia.
The property is located just south of corner of Highway 42 and Charles Johnson Road in Monroe County.
- Located less than eight miles from Interstate 75, with convenient access to Atlanta and Macon.
- Convenient access to shopping in Forsyth, Bass Rd/Riverside Drive and Zebulon Road in north Macon, with retailers such as Bass Pro Shops, Publix, Belk, Barnes & Noble, Dillards, Lowes, and Dick's Sporting Goods.
- Good school system with convenient access to private schools in north Macon like Stratford Academy, Middle Georgia Christian, Tatnall Square, and First Presbyterian Day.
- Tracts can be combined for additional acreage.
- This tract has over 700 feet of frontage on the Little Tobesofkee Creek