The 30+ acres on Bowman Road is primed for single family detached lots. Convenient to Downtown Lawrenceville, Bowman Road is also convenient to Sugarloaf Parkway, Harbins Park, Tribble Mill County Park, and an array of dining, retail, and entertainment.
The property is located at 1293 Bowman Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30045 in Gwinnett County, Georgia. Parcel ID numbers: 5202-193, 5205-057, 5205-060, 5202-002 and 5202-075.
- Approximately 3.5 miles from Downtown Lawrenceville, offering an array of dining, retail, and entertainment.
- Less than half of a mile from the Sugarloaf Parkway and New Hope Road interchange.
- Situated less than 5 miles from Harbins Park, a 1,960 acre park loaded with amenities such as a playground, pavilions, dog park area, a lake, a 1.5 mile paved trail, baseball and football fields, and much more. Also, Tribble Mill County Park is a 713 acre park approximately the same distance away which offers many of the same amenities as Harbins Park.
- Gwinnett County is planning a nearby 2,000 acre research park in Dacula that could create as many as 10,000 new jobs.
- Located in Gwinnett’s best-selling Archer High School district where the average price of a newly constructed house sold through 2Q20 was $322,000.
- There is currently an 16.6 month supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) in this market, and 81% of the remaining VDLs are in subdivisions with an active builder.
- Surrounded by favorable zonings, allowing the potential to rezone the property to an OSC zoning for maximum density.
- Property is in a great school system in which all schools are highly rated.