The opportunity is a versatile tract that can accommodate many different buyers! The site is comprised of the three parcels of land. Parcel one offers 9.6 acres, Parcel two offers 9.97 acres with home structure, and Parcel 3 offers 9.97 acres. Total acreage is 29.54. Owner will consider subdividing. The property has been improved with a series of established trails, driveway and home structure. The home is considered an earthen home and offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and approximately 1,570 sq.ft. The structure is serviced by power, well, and septic. Public water is available at street. Great tract for estate living, recreational purpose or development.
Oak Hill is located just off of Chapel Hill Road in Douglasville, GA. The home site has an address of 4150 Oak Hill Road. The location is convenient to grocery and other retail/ commercial amenities.
- Oak Hill is comprised of three parcels of land. Each parcel is 9+ acres in size and offers zoning of R-A, Residential– Agricultural.
- The site has been improved with a series of trails– driveway– and a home structure. The trails are established and the driveway leading to the improvement is partially paved.
- The home structure is considered an earthen home and offers 2 bedrooms– 2 bathrooms– and 1,570 sqft. The home is serviced with electrical– septic– and well water. The building was constructed in 1981.
- Oak Hill offers a rolling topography and is comprised of a mixture of hardwood and pine. The age of the timber varies.
- A small creek is located on the property. Offering a great resource for wildlife and recreation.
- The site provides 836’ of road frontage on Oak Hill Road.