Old Mill Place, off Old Mill Road in Hiram, is convenient to surrounding amenities including downtown Dallas and Hiram, extensive retail along Hwy 278, and Paulding Forest with opportunities to hunt, fish, camp, bike, and hike. It is convenient to the Silver Comet Trail and is served by the East Paulding High School District.
Old Mill Place is located at 3357 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy in Hiram, Paulding County, Georiga. The parcel ID is 146.1.3.012.0000.
- Convenient access to surrounding amenities including historic downtown Dallas and Hiram, extensive retail along Hwy 278, and the 25,000-acre Paulding Forest, which offers opportunities to hunt, fish, camp, bike and hike.
- Located less than one mile from the Silver Comet Trail. The trail is a highly-regarded 61.5-mile long, multi-use trail that runs from Interstate 285 in Cobb County to the Georgia/Alabama state line in Polk County.
- Located in Paulding county, the 7th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new Single Family Detached (SFD) house sales.
- There is currently a 31.9 months of supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) in Paulding County, which is a 40.6% YOY decrease.
- In the East Paulding High District there is a 21.1 months of supply of VDLs. Of the remaining 710 lots, 653 or 92% are in communities with an active builder.
- Currently zoned R2 (Suburban Residential in City of Hiram). Owner may entertain a rezoning to higher zoning classification.
- Sewer is located on the adjacent property.