292 Acres on Luella Road in Henry County, GA convenient to I-75. The property allows for a large development that may consist of multiple price points and offering a prime opportunity to enter into or expand within this market.
Luella Road is located approximately 3.5 miles southwest of the Interstate 75 and Bill Gardner Pkwy intersection in Henry County, Georgia. The address for one of the parcels that makes up the 292± acres is 286 Luella Road, Locust Grove, GA 30248.
- Less than 4 miles from Interstate 75, offering convenient access via the Bill Gardner Pkwy interchange.
- Located in Henry County, the 4th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new house sales. The months of supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) has decreased over 20% in the last year.
- Located in the Luella High School District which has had the most closings of any high school district in Henry County 11 out of the last 13 years.
- The district has only a 26.4 month supply of VDLs, meaning land will need to be developed in order to meet the housing demand.
- Potential to rezone property to a Conservation Subdivision Development.