29 developed residential lots in Bear Creek subdivision in Douglas County, Georgia. The community is served by a clubhouse, gazebo, swimming pool, and four tennis courts. Bear Creek has an additional 386 acres which includes the former golf course acreage and is currently marketed with the remaining future acres for purpose of development or land use programs.
Bear Creek is located on Dorsett Shoals Road approximately 5 miles south of the Chapel Hill Road/I-20 interchange in Douglasville, Douglas County, Georgia. More specifically, the Property is located in Land Lots 5, 32, and 33 of the 1st District, Second Section of Douglas County, Georgia.
- Located approximately 25 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the world?s busiest airport with over 55,000 jobs.
- Access to retail and restaurant amenities around Arbor Place Mall, Chapel Hill Road, and Highway 5.
- According to SchoolDigger 2015 ratings, Holly Springs Elementary is ranked 4 out of 5 stars and is the 158th ranked Elementary School out of 1,240 schools in Georgia. Chapel Middle is ranked 4 out of 5 stars and is ranked the 67th Middle School out of 532 schools in Georgia. Chapel High is ranked 4 out of 5 stars and is ranked the 120th High School out of 429 schools in Georgia.
- The community is supported by a clubhouse, gazebo, swimming pool, and four tennis courts.
- Highly desirable lots with 100? lots widths.
- The 2015 average new construction price for the subdivision is $267,000 and the average resale price was $266,000.
- Can be purchased in bulk or a takedown basis. There are also additional lots that may be purchased.