Poole Mill Road is a 28.27 acre parcel in Douglas County which boasts 28 acres of pasture with trails, spring-fed creek, and multiple property improvements including 4,800 sq ft barn with utility and office area, fully fenced, riding arena and a pole barn with covered stalls and storage. The sale will be contingent on the sale of 5045 Poole Mill Road.
The Opportunity is located in the Dog River Basin and is located in the central west section of Douglas County, Georgia. The area provides a rural setting with commercial and industrial restrictions. Such ordinances and restrictions are in place to preserve the current setting. The Site is convenient to major corridors- commercial retail– and Interstate. The neighboring address is 5045 Poole Mill Road Douglasville, GA.
- The Opportunity is zoned RA, Residential- Agriculture in Douglas County.
- The Site boasts 28 acres in pasture- with a mix of border timber– a strong network of trails– spring fed creek– and multiple property improvements.
- The Property improvements include a 4,800 sqft barn with utility and office area– fully fenced with cross fencing– a small riding arena– and a pole barn with covered stalls/ storage bins.
- When in operation the Site hosted 40 head of horses. The property was operated as a horse farm where the animals were breed and trained on site.
- The topography offers a rolling terrain with several additional building areas– multiple garden sites– and areas conducive to livestock and other recreational activity. The entire property is fenced.
- The Property offers over 2,500’ of water frontage on Mobley Creek. The water feature is spring fed and offers a year round current with several sections of shoals and beach area.
- The Opportunity offers 193’ of road frontage on Poole Mill Road. The Property is accessible through a 1,700’ gravel drive.
- Due to the above mentioned characteristics the Opportunity can service single family development– recreational hobby– or agricultural use.