Close to I-85, I-285 and Downtown Atlanta, the 27.76 acres is served by the Langston Hughes High School district in South Fulton County.
The Property is located at the intersection of W. Stubbs Rd. and Cascade Palmetto Highway in Fulton County, Georgia.
- Excellent location with convenient access to Interstate 285, Interstate 85, and Downtown Atlanta.
- Located less than eleven miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the world’s busiest airport that employs over 55,000 people.
- Located in the Langston Hughes High School district, the second best selling high school district in all of South Fulton County.
- In 2017, the average price of a new SFD house in the Langston Hughes High School District was $245,000, representing a 4% markup from the rest of South Fulton.
- As the number of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) falls along with the months’ supply of lots, raw land will need to be developed in order to meet the immediate housing needs.