24.53 acres of raw land for townhouse or multi-family development, Herrington Commons, Gwinnett County, GA
The property is located on Herrington Road, Gwinnett County, GA.
- The Property is entitled for the proposed development.
- Prime opportunity for a builder to establish a presence in the rapidly growing Gwinnett County market.
- Excellent access to Interstate 85 and Highway 316, offering convenient access to nearby amenities as well as the I-85 job market.
- Located less than 2 miles from Sugarloaf Mills Mall and the array of dining, retail and entertainment venues surrounding Sugarloaf Mills.
- In 2016 the average price of a newly constructed townhouse sold in the Discovery High School district was $202,000.
- Very limited supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) in Gwinnett County and the Discovery High School district. Accordingly, raw land is being developed into lots to meet the demand for housing.
- The location along with limited foreclosures, affordability and increased resale pricing will continue to make Gwinnett one of Atlanta’s most desired counties for future home construction. Increasing resale prices will put pressure on the pricing of new construction homes, driving them further upward.