The Arbor Bluff subdivision in Newton County consists of 23 single-family detached lots only 5 miles from I-20. Downtown Covington and Covington Town Center (currently being developed) are within 6 miles. There is one home built in the subdivision.
Arbor Bluff is located on Alcovy Road in Newton County, Georgia. The address to the house at the entrance of the subdivision is
15 Hawthorn Lane, Covington, GA 30014.
- Excellent location situated less than 5 miles north of Interstate 20, offering convenient access via the Highway 142 interchange or the Alcovy Road interchange.
- Downtown Covington is less than 6 miles away and offers retail, entertainment and dining options.
- Close proximity to Triple Horse Studios, a major film studio located in Covington, and the future home of Three Ring Studios, a new film studio currently under construction.
- Covington Town Center is a major retail project currently in development that will serve the community when they open.
- Located in the Newton County Market where the average price of a new detached house has increased year-over-year since 2012.
- Minimum lot size of 1 acre and minimum lot frontage of 100’.
- Owner is the Declarant of the subdivision.
- Only 1 home currently built in the subdivision.