The 215-acre parcel of land on S Ola Road in Henry County, Georgia is located in the Locust Grove High School district and convenient to Tanger Outlets and I-75.
S Ola Road is located at the S Ola Rd./Singley Dr. intersection in Henry County, Georgia. It is approximately 4 miles east of Interstate 75 at the Bill Gardner Parkway interchange.
- Excellent location situated approximately 4 miles east of Interstate 75 at the Bill Gardner Parkway interchange.
- Tanger Outlets are located at the same interchange. The outlet mall consists of over 700,000 square feet of retail for shopping.
- Henry County is the fourth best-selling county for new detached housing in Metro Atlanta. In 2018, there were 1,486 new detached closings, which is a 17% increase from 2017.
- Located in the Henry County Market, which 66% of all vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) are located in subdivisions with an active builder.
- Located in the Locust Grove High School market which has only a 22.2 month supply of VDLs, a 66% decrease in months of supply of VDLs in the last year.
- The supply of VDLs continues to decrease quarter after quarter in Henry County and the Locust Grove High School market. Accordingly, raw land must be developed into lots to meet the housing demand.