Huntcliff Manor, a 212-acre parcel with Land Disturbance Permit (“LDP”) for 91 single-family detached (“SFD”) lots, is situated just south of Highway 54 convenient to an array of shopping and dining. The Community will have a minimum lot size of 1 acre and will have almost 40 acres of greenspace. Additionally, it will be served by a playground with picnic tables and benches.
The Property is located on Ebenezer Church Road and Davis Road across the road from Hillred Drive. The parcels for sale are 0702-005, 0703-023, and 0703-016.
- Excellent location situated just south of Highway 54 between Peachtree City and Fayetteville, offering an array of dining, retail and entertainment options.
- Fayette County has the 2nd highest median household income in the state of Georgia.
- Fayette County school district is ranked the 8th best school district in the state of Georgia out of 189 districts. Located in the Whitewater High district which is 39th out of 438 high schools in the state.
- Approximately 4 miles south of Pinewood Studios and Pinewood Forest. Pinewood Studios is a 700-acre movie studio with 18 sound stages ranging from 15,000 to 40,000 square feet. Pinewood Forest, which is adjacent to the studios, is a mixed-use mini-city.
- Located in the Fayette County Market which had 88 new home closings at an average price of $473,000 through 1Q20.
- There is currently a 28.8 months supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) in Fayette County. Of the remaining VDLs in this market, 70% are located in subdivisions with an active builder.
- The Property is planned and zoned for the intended use. The 91 lots have an LDP.
- The Community will have a minimum lot size of 1 acre and will have almost 40 acres of greenspace. Additionally, it will be served by a playground with picnic tables and benches.