20.55 acres planned for 50 single family detached lots, McCart Road, Gwinnett County
- The property is currently zoned for the intended use.
- Prime opportunity for a builder to establish a presence in the rapidly growing Gwinnett County market.
- Located less than 2 miles from Downtown Lawrenceville which offers an array of dining, entertainment and retail venues along with a rich history.
- Georgia Gwinnett College offers higher education and was established in Lawrenceville in 2006, making it the first four-year college founded in the state of Georgia in over 100 years.
- Short distance to Interstate 85 via Highway 316, offering convenient access to nearby amenities and the I-85 job market.
- The Property is located in the Central Gwinnett High School district which currently only has 61 vacant developed lots (“VDLs”). Based on the 58 annual starts in the last four quarters, there is only a 12.6 month supply of VDLs in this market.