The County Line Church Road property is 200 acres. The property has been an established hunting camp for over 25 years. The property is set up with a centralized camping area at the beginning of the property. The property has power, well, and septic hook-ups. Some of the campers may also be sold.
The property has a good road system through the entire 200 acres. There are seven wildlife fields and a large creek on the northern property line. This property is a mixture of hardwoods and pines.
The property is located on County Line Church Road, just south of the Highway 18 and Highway 194 intersection. This property is approximately 1.5 hours from downtown Atlanta and less than 1 hour from Columbus.
- Located less than 1 hour from Columbus and 1.5 hours from downtown Atlanta.
- Only 20 Minutes from Callaway Gardens, a 6,500 acre resort complex located in Pine Mountain, Georgia. Callaway Gardens is home to the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center, two Golf Courses, a 10 mile biking trail, and the world's largest man-made white sand beach that stretches a mile around a 65 acre lake.
- The property is located less than 3 miles from Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park, which is Georgia's largest state park with 9,049 acres. The state park is home of the 23 mile Pine Mountain Trail.
- Established hunting camp with well, power, and camper space.
- Seven Wildlife Fields
- Large creek on the northern property line