With 3/4 of a mile frontage on the Chattahoochee River, the Farm at Garretts Ferry is located near the world renowned Serenbe Community, an urban village with 70% of its land protected from development, and is adjacent to Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club, the first designated Beretta Sporting Resort in the world.
The Farm at Garretts Ferry is located on both sides of South Fulton Parkway along the Chattahoochee River and also has frontage
on Garretts Ferry in Palmetto, Georgia 30268. The parcel IDs for the property are 08-3200-0128-030-9, 08-3200-0128-029-1,
08-3200-0149-033-8, 08-3200-0149-022-1, 08-3200-0149-034-6, and 08-3200-0149-035-3.
- Located approximately 25 miles from Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, home to more than 63,000 jobs.
- Located in the city of Chattahoochee Hills. The city was formed in 2007 with a vision of preservation. The city hope is to permanently protect 70% of the City’s 37,473 acres.
- Located near the world renown, Serenbe Community. Serenbe is an urban village with 70% of its land protected from development. The community currently has almost 400 residential homes and in 2020 the average price of new construction was almost $600,000 per home.
- Adjacent to Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club, which is 1,100 acres with over 1.5 miles of frontage on the Chattahoochee River. The property is the first designated Beretta Sporting Resort in the world.
- Almost ¾ of a mile of Chattahoochee River Frontage. The City has over 18 miles of river frontage and currently there are only 13 landowners including The Farm at Garretts Ferry.
- Over 1.6 miles of paved and gravel road.
- The property consists of hardwoods and pines.
- Numerous creeks and potential lake sites on the property.
- The Farm at Garretts Ferry is the perfect investment tract, recreational tract, estate home, weekend home, or conservation community with close proximity to Atlanta that features frontage on the Chattahoochee River.