173 acres on Edge Road in south-east Monroe County. The property has almost 1,700 feet of road frontage on Edge Road. Multiple lake sites on the property.
The property is located on Edge Road, 1 Â¼ of mile north of the Edge Road and Jenkins intersection. This property is located less than 4 miles from west of the Rumble Road and Interstate 75 interchange. This property also has convenient access to Macon via Bass Road or Interstate 75
- Located less than five miles from Interstate 75, with convenient access to Atlanta and Macon.
- Convenient access to shopping in Forsyth and Bass Rd/Riverside Drive in north Macon, with retailers such as Bass Pro Shops, Publix, Belk, Barnes & Noble, Dillards, and Dick's Sporting Goods.
- Good school system with convenient access to private schools in north Macon like Stratford Academy, Middle Georgia Christian, Tatnall Square, and First Presbyterian Day.
- The 3,500 Rum Creek WMA, 5,600 acre Lake Juliette, and the 35,000 Piedmont National Forest are located within 5 miles of the property.
- The property has a small out building and multiple fields. Excellent hunting tract or estate property. Multiple lake sites on the property.