16.89 acres planned for 42 single family detached lots, The Arbors at Richland Creek
The Arbors at Richland Creek is a 16.89 acre parcel located on Sycamore Road in Land Lot 350 of the 7th District of Gwinnett County, Georgia.
- The property is currently zoned for the intended use.
- Prime opportunity for a builder to establish a presence in the rapidly growing Gwinnett County market.
- The Arbors at Richland Creek is served by an excellent school system. The elementary, middle and high schools are all rated 4 out of 5 stars. In 2016, Lanier High was the 6th best-selling school district in Gwinnett County with 5% of the total new SFD house sales.
- Located in the Lanier High School district where the average price of a newly constructed house that sold in 2016 was $320,000, representing a 12.3% increase from 2015.
- Lake Lanier is conveniently located less than 1 mile from The Arbors at Richland Creek.
- There is a very limited supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) in Gwinnett County and the Lanier High School market. Accordingly, raw land is being developed into lots to meet the housing demand.