Great large acre opportunity in Douglas County. The Property offers a total of 2,038' of road frontage on Bomar Road- a
varying topography- river access with frontage- and a mix of timber. The Opportunity is bounded by Anneewakee River.
The site is in close proximity to interstate- commercial retail- grocery- and dining. There are several entry level
subdivisions in the area. Due to the topography- characteristic- location- and frontage the Opportunity accommodates
residential development and agricultural use.
The Opportunity offers frontage on Bomar Road, which serves as a connection road between Chapel Hill Road and Fairburn Road, which are two main corridors in Douglas County. The property offers an approximate address of 3483 Bomar Road.
- The 16.26 acre tract is zone R-LD, Residential Low Density in Douglas County.
- The Property offers a total of 2,038’ of road frontage on Bomar Road.
- The Site appears to have a varying topography with road frontage being mostly level. The Property offers pockets of cleared areas, but most of the site is in forest. Several trails are present, but vegetation is dense and navigation is tough. Mature hardwood and pine is noted throughout land.
- The Property is bounded by the Anneewakee River.
- The Opportunity is in close proximity to interstate– commercial retail– grocery-and dining.
- Due to the topography– characteristics– location– and road frontage this property accommodates residential and agricultural use. There are several entry level subdivision in the area. The Land is in close proximity to Chapel Hill Golf Course.