The property on Jonesboro Road is planned for 224 single family detached lots convenient to I-75 served by the Dutchtown High School district. The Blalock Reservoir is adjacent and the property has more than 2,000 SF of shoreline on the reservoir.
Jonesboro Road is located approximately 3.5 miles west of the Interstate 75/Jonesboro Road intersection in Henry County, Georgia. The address for the property is 3736 Jonesboro Road, Hampton, GA 30228.
- Convenient access to Interstate 75 via the Jonesboro Road interchange located approximately 3.5 miles away.
- Situated in Henry County, the 4th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new house sales. The months supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) has decreased 35% in the last year.
- Located in the Dutchtown High School district where the average price of a new SFD house is $339,000, the second-highest price in all of Henry County.
- A high-demand district and with only a 37.2 month supply of VDLs, land will need to be developed in order to meet the housing demand.
- Zoned and planned for the intended use.
- Adjacent to the Blalock Reservoir, the property has more than 2,000 SF of shoreline on the reservoir.
- With 159.31 acres yielding 224 raw lots, the property allows a builder to enter into or expand their presence within this market.