158 acres for residential development on Turner Church Road in Henry County, GA. The property allows for a large development that may consist of multiple price points and offering a prime opportunity to enter into or expand within this market.
Turner Church Road is located approximately 4 miles northeast of the Interstate 75 and GA Highway 20 intersection in Henry County, Georgia.
- Less than 5 miles from Interstate 75, offering convenient access to the interstate via the GA Highway 20 interchange.
- Located in Henry County, the 4th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new house sales. The months of supply of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) has decreased over 34% in the last year.
- Located in Union Grove High School district which currently has had the second-highest average price for new house sales.
- Union Grove is currently ranked 4 out of 5 and is the top ranked High School in Henry County.
- The district has only a 39.2 month supply of VDLs, meaning land will need to be developed in order to meet the housing demand.
- Potential to rezone property to a zoning that will increase the density of the development. The property is adjacent to the city of McDonough and may be annexed.