Beautiful acreage in City Limits of Tallapoosa, GA. The opportunity boasts a level topography - pasture - mixed timber - water feature - and over 500' of road frontage. The water feature is identified as Greene Creek and it runs the width of the property. The feature sets back approximately 120' from the road. The site is located minutes from Historic Downtown Tallapoosa - commercial retail - and interstate. In consideration to the property features this opportunity will accommodate residential development and/or light agricultural use.
The Property is approximately 1 mile north from Downtown Tallapoosa. Ivey Pope Rd is located just off of Highway 120/ Buchanan Hwy and North of Highway 78. The property is approximately 11 miles north/west from the growing city of Bremen, GA.
- The Property offers a total of 501’ of road frontage on Ivey Pope Road. The road is a county maintained asphalt drive.
- The Site offers a level topography with drainage sufficient for residential building or agriculture use.
- Greene Creek runs the width of the property. The creek is spring-fed and offers a good current. The creek sets back approximately 120’ from the road.
- The Opportunity offers a private water crossing. Large culvert pipes are present with soil and gravel on surface creating a nice/ stable drive. Said crossing allows access to pasture and the remaining balance of acreage.
- Utilities: All utilities are accessible.
- Due to the topography– characteristics– location– and road frontage this property accommodates residential development and/or light agricultural use.