The 142.36 acres on New Hope Road is about 7 miles from Interstate 75, offering convenient access via the Bill Gardner Parkway interchange. Downtown McDonough is about 8 miles away, offering dining, retail, and entertainment. Located in the Locust Grove High School district, New Hope Road is close to the Tussahaw Reservoir with walking trails and lake access. Potential for a septic residential community with large lots.
New Hope Road is located approximately 8 miles west of Interstate 75 in Henry County, GA. The address for the neighboring property is 2495 New Hope Road, McDonough, GA 30248.
- About 7 miles from Interstate 75, offering convenient access to the interstate via the Bill Gardner Parkway interchange.
- Downtown McDonough is approximately 8 miles away, offering dining, retail, and entertainment.
- Located in Henry County, the 4th best-selling county in Metro Atlanta for new house sales. The months supply of vacant developed lots is currently 17.4.
- Henry County currently has new detached houses selling for an average of $305,000.
- Located in Locust Grove High School district with only a 14.9 month supply of VDL's, meaning land will need to be developed in order to meet the housing demand.
- Located less than 1.5 miles from 1,466 acre Tussahaw Reservoir. This reservoir has walking trails and lake access.
- Potential for a septic residential community with large lots.
- With 142.36 acres, the property allows for a large development offering a prime opportunity to enter into or expand within this market.