140 acres on Abercrombie Road in Monroe County, Georgia.
The property is located on Abercrombie Road, between Highway 83 and Highway 42 in Monroe County, Georgia.
- Located less than 15 miles from Interstate 75 and Interstate 475, with convenient access to Atlanta and Macon.
- Convenient access to shopping in Forsyth and Bass Rd/Riverside Drive in north Macon, with retailers such as Bass Pro Shops, Publix, Belks, Barnes & Noble, Dillards, and Dick's Sporting Goods.
- Good school system with convenient access to private schools in north Macon like
Stratford Academy, Middle Georgia Christian, Tatnall Square, and First Presbyterian Day.
- Almost 100 acres of mature pines with the rest of the acreage in hardwood branches.
- Multiple Lakes Sites.
- A gas line bisects the property allowing for future wildlife fields.