123.7+ Acres in West Newnan, Coweta County, entitled for 262 detached lots. Located near downtown Newnan and in the core market, West Newnan is convenient to Piedmont Newnan Hospital and Ashley Park.
- Excellent location approximately 2.5 miles from the heart of Downtown Newnan with easy access to I-85 via Bullsboro Road (Highway 34) and the Newnan Bypass.
- Downtown Newnan has evolved into a thriving environment offering nearby dining, shopping and entertainment venues.
- Demand for housing in Coweta County continues to grow as major employers like Piedmont Newnan Hospital and Cancer Center of America expand. Annual starts increased 26% from 3Q16-2Q17.
- Over 70% of vacant developed lots (“VDLs”) in Coweta County are in subdivisions with an active builder.
- Located in the Newnan Core Market, a six-mile radius from Hwy 34 and I-85, where 90% of the lots are in subdivisions with active builders. This market accounts for almost 60% of both starts and closings for Coweta from 3Q16-2Q17.
- West Newnan is the largest planned community in the Newnan Core Market, and it is approved and zoned for 262 single family detached lots.
- Sanitary sewer is provided by Newnan Utilities.